The Valley Community Foundation's relationship with grant recipients not only involves funding for important programs but includes investment in organizational capacity and knowledge building. To assist its grantees in these areas, VCF has compiled a list of resources below:
- DataHaven: your interactive data resource providing easy access to data and context information for over 400 indicators of community well-being in Greater New Haven and Lower Naugatuck Valley area.
- GNH Community: your interactive website for sharing perspectives and technology resources about the non-profit community in the Greater New Haven area.
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy: your resource for networking, news and information on grantmaking and philanthropy in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Association of Non-profits: your source for education and training, advocacy and public policy information and a non-profit resource library. CT Nonprofits is the largest membership organization in the state dedicated exclusively to non-profits in Connecticut.
- Community Health Data Scan for Connecticut: a Web site consisting of charts, maps, data and notes on the social characteristics, health and well-being of Connecticut's residents (commissioned by the CT Health Foundation).
- Reports and other publications: these reports and publications serve as references to non-profits about issues impacting the communities they serve as well as the broader community.