giveGreater.org®, a powerful way to increase local giving through community knowledge was launched in the Fall of 2010 by our affiliate The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven.
This on-line database of local nonprofit profiles enables donors to learn about, connect with and give to nonprofits 24/7. The profiles are:
- populated with comprehensive information provided by nonprofits;
- reviewed by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven;
- searchable by interest area or geography;
- not available anywhere else.
- Adds value to the community by providing knowledge to help existing and potential donors make more informed, and therefore better philanthropic decisions;
- Gives donors what they have been asking for: high quality, reliable information on nonprofit organizations and community issues – in one place;
- Is a resource for individuals as well as other funding organizations.
- Increases fundraising and marketing presence of nonprofits by putting them in front of donors and providing online giving capacity;
- Strengthens nonprofit capacity and results through rigorous examination and reporting on key aspects of their operations and governance;
- Increases public understanding and confidence in nonprofits;
- Nonprofits with profiles on giveGreater.org are eligible to participate in periodic giving campaigns.
For more information, contact Stephanie Chung at The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven at 203-777-2386 or giveGreater@cfgnh.org.
Support Local Nonprofits: Visit giveGreater.org Today>>