Professional Advisors Event: Settled Landscape
Lessons from the 2018 Tax Law Changes
|Join us for a discussion on the benefits and challenges of the 2018 tax law changes, and the impact on community philanthropy from the perspective of your professional advisor colleagues.
Wednesday, September 4, 2019
4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (program begins at 4:30 p.m.)
The Blake Hotel
9 High St., New Haven
Attorney Karen L. Clute
, Partner, Wiggin and Dana
John D. Gordon
, CPA, Partner, Donald L. Perlroth & Company
Peter J. Secrist
, Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager, Halsey Associates, Inc.
Senior Vice President for Development and Donor Services, The Community Foundation for
Greater New Haven
Attorney Kimberly I. McCarthy
, Vice President, Chief Wealth Management Tax and Benefits Officer, Washington Trust Wealth Management
- The good, the bad and the lessons from the 2018 tax law changes, including estate tax.
- The challenges and opportunities for year-end tax planning.
- Giving trends as a result of a complex year for charitable giving.
- Customized, flexible strategies for clients that maximize tax benefits while also supporting informed charitable planning.
- Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE) available.
- Continuing Legal Education Credits (CLE) pending.
Co-sponsored by The Community Foundation for
Greater New Haven and Halsey Associates, Inc. (A Part of Washington Trust Wealth Management)