General Operating Support (GOS)
General Operating Support is defined as a grant made to further the general mission and work of an organization, rather than for a specific purpose or project. General Operating Support gives nonprofits flexibility to direct their spending where it is needed most and allows greater focus on achieving an organization’s mission.
2021 applications for general operating support were due February 25. The process is now closed.
Multi-year Grants Available
- Grant terms of one, two and three years
- Applicants must be serving people within The Community Foundation's twenty-town region.
- Applicants must have a published giveGreater.org® profile.
- An organization cannot apply if it has a current GOS grant that ends later than Dec. 31, 2021
Additional documents needed to complete your application:
- Anti-Discrimination Policy [Doc, 702KB]
- giveGreater.org® Profile Checklist [Doc, 127KB]
- Guiding Principles for Nonprofits