A revocable investment management agreement is available to these 501(c)(3) organizations as part of on-going efforts to strengthen the nonprofit sector.
Organizations can have the comfort of knowing that their endowment-like assets are managed according to the highest industry standards and best practices, with extra peace of mind that The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven is a registered investment adviser under the Connecticut Uniform Securities Act. As a registered investment adviser, The Community Foundation is regulated by The State of Connecticut’s Department of Banking and adheres to its compliance program.
How It Works
- Your organization makes a revocable transfer of endowment-like assets to the Valley Community Foundation for investment management purposes;
- Your organization has access to a world-class, commingled investment pool;
- Your organization receives distributions from your organization fund that coincide with your needs and in the amount determined by you;
- Your organization has access to fund information via Donor Central, including
- Reporting of all transactions
- Fund market valuation, and
- Monthly independently derived investment performance results;
- Your organization receives annual audited financial statements and monthly trial balances;
- Your organization can participate in semi-annual investment performance meetings;
To find out more about starting an organization fund, please contact A.F. Drew Alden at email@example.com or 203-777-7061.