Learn all about 2023 processes, capacity building training sessions and more.
Support for Greater New Haven Programming for Multi-regional and Statewide organizations
Available only to multi-regional or statewide nonprofits with less than 50% of the population it serves residing in the 20-town region served by The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and the Valley Community Foundation.
Programming support is defined as a grant made for a new or existing specific segment of an organization’s work that services one or more towns in the Community Foundations’ region.
- For 2023, one-year grants will be available.
- Applicants must be serving people within The Community Foundation's twenty-town region and meet The Foundation's minimum eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must have had active programming for at least 2 years
- Applicants must have a published giveGreater.org® profile.
- An organization cannot apply if it has a current Responsive grant that ends later than Dec. 31, 2023
- Applicants who received a grant from The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven or the Valley Community Foundation in the previous three years must be up to date with all reporting requirements.
Additional document needed to complete your application:
Applications are closed for 2023. Details on next year's timeline will be posted on the Grant Schedule once they become available: