Grantseeker Information Webinar 2023 (RECORDED)
Jan 12, 2023
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and the Valley Community Foundation
Review responsive grant opportunities and learn all about 2023 deadlines, capacity building training sessions and more.
Topics covered include:
- All of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven and the Valley Community Foundation's grant processes.
- How to apply for a Responsive Grant.
- Timeline from start to finish.
- Responsive Grant application types.
- Upcoming technical assistance opportunities to support your application preparation.
The grant opportunities presented in this webinar are open to nonprofits providing services in the 20-town region of The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, including the five towns served by its partner in philanthropy, the Valley Community Foundation. View eligibility criteria.
Questions? Email Logan Roddy.